Story : Do Dham (Kedar-Badri) Yatra (दो धाम/બે ધામ/দুই ধাম/ಎರಡು ಧಮ್)
Get blessing of master of cosmic-dance Shri Har Mahadeva Bhagwan Shiva and Shri Hari Narayana Bhagwan Vishnu.
Shri Kedarnath Dham: Shri Kedarnatha is highest jyotirlingam amoung all 12 jyotirlingam. Original Temple was built by Pandavs and later on restructred by Guru Shri Adi Shankracharya in 8th Century. Temple opens on Akshaya Tritiya and closes on Kartik Purnima of every year (this year it will be opened on 6th May 2022). Winter seat of Bhagwan Shri Kedarnatha is Aumkareshwar Temple, Ukhimath.
Shri Badrinath Dham: Dedicated to Shri Hari Narayan Bhagwan Vishnu. As per legend he has meditated here and Mata Shri Lakshami stood next to him in form of Badari Tree. She is called "Badari Vishal" and Bhagwan Shri Hari called "Badrinath". In 8th Century, Guru Shri Adi Shankracharya Shankar discovered a black stone image of Lord Badrinarayan made of Shaligram stone in the Alaknanda River. He originally enshrined it in a cave near the Tapt Kund hot springs. In the 16th century, the King of Garhwal moved the murti to the present temple. This year the Temple will be opened on 8th May 2022
Join our Do Dham Yatra 2023
* Opening Ceremony: Shri Kedarnath Ji (26th May), and Shri Badrinath Ji (28th May).
* Booking Open for fixed departure (Economy)-Batch- April-28; May-5,12,19; June-Yet to be ananouced. Other dates will be annouced shortly.
* Journey Haridwar-Do Dham-Haridwar only in Small Group Size.
* Yatri opting for Delux/Premium packages (Cusotmised), please contact us.
* To avoid any inconvenience, while planning your journey from residence all Yatri should keep two additiional nights-One in Haridwar-before day of pick up and another in Rishikesh/Haridwar on the day of return. Such Extended Stay is inlcuded in Economy Package.
* Contact Us for other details