Story : Chardham (Himalayan) Yatra (चारधाम यात्रा /চারধাম যাত্রা/ચારધામ યાત્રા/ಚಾರ್ಧಾಮ್ ಯಾತ್ರೆ)
Get blessing of Shri Mata Yamuna, Shri Mata Ganga, master of cosmic-dance Shri Har Mahadeva Bhagwan Shiva and Shri Hari Narayana Bhagwan Vishnu".
Actual Chardham (three abodes of Shri Hari Narayana Bhagwan Vishnu and one abodes of Shri Har Mahadeva Bhagwan Shiva ) are- Puri, Badrinath, Dwarka and Rameshwaram.
Chota Chardham or Himalayan Chardham includes representatives from all three major sectarian traditions, with two Shakti (Mata Shakti/Godess sites- Shri Yamunotri Dham and Shri Gangotri Dham), one Shaiva (Shri Kedarnath Dham), and one Vaishnava site (Shri Badrinath Dham).
Shri Yamunotri Dham: Dedicated to Mata Shri Yamuna and is the source of the Yamuna River.The Temple was constructed by Maharaja Pratap Shah of Tehri Garhwal. The deity is made of black marble. The temple and the place opens every year on the auspicious day of the Akshaya Tritiya, (last week of April, or the first week of May) and always closes on the sacred day of Diwali (in mid-October - first week of November).
Shri Gangotri Dham: Dedicated to Mata Shri Ganga and is the source of the Yamuna River. The Gangotri Temple was built by the Nepalese general Amar Singh Thapa.The temple opens every year on the auspicious day of the Akshaya Tritiya and always closes on the sacred day of Diwali.
Shri Kedarnath Dham: Shri Kedarnatha is highest jyotirlingam amoung all 12 jyotirlingam. Original Temple was built by Pandavs and later on restructred by Guru Shri Adi Shankracharya in 8th Century. Temple opens on Akshaya Tritiya and closes on Kartik Purnima of every year. Winter seat of Bhagwan Shri Kedarnatha is Aumkareshwar Temple, Ukhimath.
Shri Badrinath Dham: Dedicated to Shri Hari Narayan Bhagwan Vishnu. As per legend he has meditated here and Mata Shri Lakshami stood next to him in form of Badari Tree. She is called "Badari Vishal" and Bhagwan Shri Hari called "Badrinath". In 8th Century, Guru Shri Adi Shankracharya Shankar discovered a black stone image of Lord Badrinarayan made of Shaligram stone in the Alaknanda River. He originally enshrined it in a cave near the Tapt Kund hot springs. In the 16th century, the King of Garhwal moved the murti to the present temple.
Join our Chardham Yatra 2023
* Opening Ceremony: Shri Yamunotri Ji & Shri Gangotri Ji (22 April 2023), Shri Kedarnath Ji (26 April), and Shri Badrinath Ji (28 April). Dates are tentatives.
* Booking Open for fixed departure (Economy)-Batch- 25 April, 2 May, 9 May, 16 May, 23 May, June-Yet to be announced. Other dates will be annouced shortly.
* Journey Haridwar-Chardham-Haridwar only in Small Group Size.
* Yatri opting for Delux/Premium packages (Cusotmised), please contact us.
* To avoid any inconvenience, while planning your journey from residence all Yatri should keep two additiional nights-One in Haridwar-before day of pick up and another in Rishikesh/Haridwar on the day of return. Such Extended Stay is inlcuded in Economy Package.
* Contact Us for other details