|1 Hrs trek one side
|6 or 7 Nights
|1 Km one side
|upto 3700 m
|Naini Saini/Pant Nagar Airport
Story : Shri Adi Kailash Yatra
Get blessing of master of cosmic-dance Shri Har Mahadeva Bhagwan Shiva at his abode Shri Adi Kailash.
Shri Adi Kailash (आदि कैलाश), also known as Shiva Kailash or Chota Kailash or Baba Kailash or Jonglingkong Peak, is a mountain located in the Himalayan mountain range in the Pithoragarh is located northwest of Gunji. The Om Parvat (ॐ पर्वत) is located northeast of Gunji have peak elevation of 5,590 m AMSL . Out of 5 Kailash (abode of Bhagwan Shri Har Mahadeva), Adi Kailash is one of the Kailash which the best replica of Shri Kailash (Kailash Paravat in Tibbet) and have an altitude of 5945 meters AMSL.
According to the Puranas, the importance of this place was the main stop of Shiva’s marriage, which originated from Shri Kailash-Mansarovar.
After the Mahabharata War, during the course of their lengthy journey, the Pandavas stopped at a number of sacred locations, one of which was Adi Kailash to seek blessing for Bhagwan Shri Har Mahadeva.
To please Shri Har Mahadeva, Mata Parvati was required to perform her penance, she subjected herself to rigorous spiritual disciplines such as meditation, prayer, and self-control. Bhagwan Shri Har Mahadeva was moved to compassion by her profound love and dedication that she shown throughout her penance. Bhagwan Shiva was so moved by Mata Parvati’s unflinching devotion that he accepted her wish and conferred the gift of dwelling at Adi Kailash onto her. Bhagwan Shri Har Shiva made the decision to make Adi Kailash his dwelling so that he could answer the wishes and prayers of his devotees who travelled to the holy mountain.
Like Kailash Mansarovar, there is a small lake in the foothills of Adi Kailash, which is called Gaurikund. The image of Adi Kailash is formed in this lake. There is also a temple of Shiva and Parvati on the banks of the lake.
Shri Adi Kailash Yatra 2024
* Opening Ceremony: 11th May 2024 * Tentative
* Booking Open for fixed departure (Economy) Batch and Reserved Batch- May, June, Sept, October, November
* Journey Kathgodam-Pithoragarh-Dharchula-Adi Kailash-Om Paravat-Kathgodam only in Small Group Size.
* Yatri opting for customization, please contact us.
* To avoid any inconvenience, while planning your journey from residence all Yatri should keep two additiional nights-One in Kathgodam-before day of pick up and another in Rishikesh/Haridwar on the day of return. Such Extended Stay is inlcuded in Economy Package.
* Contact Us for other details
*** A gift from us- sight seeing during your Yatra - Kainchi Dham, Shri Mata Kasar Devi Temple, Jageshwar Dham Temples, Chitai Golu Devta Temple and Patal Bhuvneshwar